RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCEDURE
Management of ISSL appreciates the importance of proper recruitment in order to maintain the quality of the Guard Force. Therefore, a lot of emphasis is given to this aspect.
Following are the methods we employ :
- Advertisement is done through newspapers (Specimen attached).
- Through agents who bring willing candidates from different areas of the country.
- Mobile recruitment teams who go out to nearby districts to recruit (Specimen handbill attached).
- Serving guards/ Supervisors are encouraged to bring their relatives/ acquaintances for recruitment.
- Our offices at different places also work as a Information Centre and work towards obtaining recruits for the company.
- Our personnel are deployed all across the country. Their presence in remote areas also helps us in getting our personnel.
person is required to meet the following criteria for recruitment :
a. Age : 18 to 35 years. a. Qualification : Minimum Class IX. We prefer S.S.C qualified. a. Height : 5'-6" (Min). Relaxable to 5'-5" for well built personnel. a. Chest : 32 inch.
a. Age : 30 to 50 years. a. Qualification : Minimum Class IX,S.S.C is prefered . a. Height : Minimum 5'-6" a. Chest : 32 inch. e. Preferably retired Non Commissioned Officers from Armed Forces.
a. Age : 35 to 55 years. a. Qualification : S.S.C(Min). a. Height : Minimum 5'-5" a. Chest : 30-32 inch. e. Preferably retired Junior Commissioned Officers from Armed Forces.
Following documents are to be produced during recruitment :
- Educational Certificate.
- Nationality and Character Certificate from Local Chairman/Commissioner.
- Reference from a known person.
- Release Certificate for retired defence/BDR personnel.
- On arrival at the recruitment points, the Recruitment Officer confirms from the candidate that he is in possession of the following:
a. National ID Card/Birth Certificate b. Certificate of educational qualification. c. Updated Certificate from local Chairman (Original Copy). d. Certificate from local elite/Ward member
- Second step is to check if the candidate meets company's physical requirement.
- He is then put through a written test.
- All qualified candidates are then interviewed by the Branch Manager/General Manager/Director Operation for final selection.
- As soon as an individual is selected, we write to the local Police Station for verification (Sample Letter is attached). Our team also carries out verification of the individual (From Attached).
- Once an individual is selected, he is put through a training of 21 days. In this period in addition to basics, he is given special training on security related matters. He is taught details of guard duties at different installations like factory, office, bank, residence, construction site etc.